Tuesday 12 August 2014

Finished Dresses

As promised, two photos of the finished dresses.  Both are pink flowers.  One is a lightweight fabric and the other one is a sturdy cotton.  I added belts to both of them to stop them looking like tents.

For your viewing pleasure, I give you dress number one:
Yes, I make a rare appearance in this photo
And now for the second dress (minus me):
A pale pink but heavy sturdy cotton.
I have to say I like the second one better than the first.  I think that mainly because the second one the fabric is a good quality cotton while the first one, I'm not sure what the material is but it is very lightweight and feels flimsy in comparison.  I'm sure that both will grow on me.  I'm getting there with my hand made wardrobe...slowly but surely!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you're so clever! I love the little tops and dresses you've made :) I'm terrible at sewing!

    ReplyDelete