Monday 7 October 2013

Moving Forward Inch by Inch


I made the mistake of returning to work last Monday when I still felt unwell. The days just dragged by with me feeling like I'd been dragged through a bush backwards and then had barbed wire pulled up through my throat. Not to mention the never ending feeling of overwhelming tiredness. I was beginning to think that recovery was just NOT going to happen.

Thankfully this week, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. The throat is only a little scratchy, the headache is still lingering a bit but that's mainly due to a long and noisy day at work and I no longer ache all over. Lesson learned. Next time, I get this brilliant idea of returning to work before I'm truly on the mend...hit me hard folks.

In the meantime, very little has happened. My concentration was shot to pieces...even watching television for any length of time proved difficult. But, on the plus, I somehow managed to look at some information with regards to Graduate School. Yes, I have made a decision to go onto Graduate School and do something else with my life. I can't begin the process until 1 of November but I got my references, bookmarked appropriate links and I'm ready to apply. Wish me luck...its going to be another change in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment