Tuesday 10 September 2013

A more little time please

Its only Tuesday and I'm exhausted. Work has taken more out of me than expected. I would like my blog to be upbeat and positive and inspiring and all those good things but today, nah, that can't happen. I'm tired, the sky is overcast and I have no energy. Life happens, I'm human...that's how it rolls sometimes.

I have a list of things I would like to do in the forthcoming weeks. Realistically, things might not happen immediately. I would like to sew a tunic dress with my new fabric. The fabric is beautiful and when I look at it, I sigh...to sew this tunic dress would take some time and patience. Patience is in short supply today. Maybe tomorrow if I pace myself, I might begin tracing out the pattern from the book, another day for cutting pieces out and then leave the sewing for the weekend. We'll see...

Anyone else get back to work blues? This too will pass but for today...I'm just going to flake out.

No comments:

Post a Comment