Saturday 10 August 2013

Bags of Love


My other half is making something amazing for me. He's crocheting me pieces to make a satchel. I think he might even piece it together for me. I'm really looking forward to this as I've wanted a new bag for a while. I'm not really a handbag lady so for me, this is much better.

I picked out the yarn while we were on holiday at this very nice yarn shop. The yarn is deep purples and greens. I may or may not have enough but there are plenty of other nice yarns to compliment it if he runs out. (Not that I am someone preoccupied with matching things...) I will have to get him to take pictures of it while he is making it. I'm not really a materialistic girl but I do get excited about the idea of having something new and hand made. Something truly unique!!!

I slept extremely well last night. It was such a relief to sleep so well in bed again. I never take having a good night's sleep for granted. I work with some people who have trouble issues with sleeping. Thankfully, sleeplessness only plagues me once in a while. I need my sleep to function as a human. Hope you are all having a great day. Me, I need some sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment